THIS PAGE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS: MORE LINKS COMING THIS MONTH
Let’s talk if you need to find any of these things before it appears here.
Pre-Work for Phone/Video Consultation
Use the following forms to get ready to talk about a specific situation you’re currently working on or want to begin. These forms will lead you through key questions and email your notes to both of us.
- Open Space meeting, retreat, summit, conference (onsite, offsite, online)
- Enterprise Scrum Canvas work for start-up, planning, delivery, transformation, etc.
- Two-column starter canvas – simplest Canvas that could possibly work
If a living system [think organism, organization or ecosystem] is unhealthy, the way to make it more healthy is to reconnect it with more of itself. –Francisco Varela
Worksheets for Working in Open Space
- Open Space template for writing invitations
- Rules for Ongoing Open Space
Worksheets for Getting Started with a Canvas
- Business Agility Canvas – incremental planning, collaboration, management and deliveryTwo-column starter canvas – simplest canvas that could possibly work
- Standard Canvas (for one or more teams managing scaling or portfolio program)
- Powerpoint/GoogleSlides implementation
- Trello and other online canvas implementations
- Enterprise-wide, multi-canvas networked organization
- Six Criteria for Productive Work – powerful, repeatable analysis for team retrospectives
- Seven Momentums – a light-weight, go-anywhere framework for agile team assessment
- EnterpriseScrumCanvases – googlesheet with many different ES canvas templates (view only – contact me if you need to download your own copy)